a href link to Home a href link to FAQ

How Do I Bond Myself or Someone Else Out of Jail?

Bond is paid at Nicoma Park Police Department. You may post bond 24 hours a day. If an officer is not at the department when you arrive, call 769-5674 or 769-5675 and you will be transfered to dispatch. Tell them what you need and an officer will be sent to meet you. The exact bond amount is determined by the arresting officer. It is advised that you find out the bond amount before you arrive to ensure you will have the correct amount. If you pay with cash, you must bring the exact amount. There are no exceptions. Any amount over the bond will be applied to the balance of the fine. You may also pay by credit card.

If you are bonding yourself out of jail, once bond is posted you will be released (except for DUI’s) with an order to appear in court on the  date and time listed on your citation/ charges.

If you are bonding someone else from jail, once bond has been posted, a release-from-custody form will be faxed to the facility where the individual is being held. It is the responibilty of the arrestee to arrange pickup and transportation from jail. The arrestee will be held at either Midwest City jail or Oklahoma County jail.

Midwest City Jail                                                
100 N. Midwest Blvd.
Midwest City, OK

Oklahoma County Detention Center
210 N. Shartel Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK