a href link to Home a href link to FAQ

I Have Leaves and Limbs That I Want To Burn. What Do I Need?

You will need to notify the fire department of your intentions. They will grant a burn permit, providing there are no burn bans in effect due to weather or drought.  Please contact the fire department at 769-4593 for more information or click here to view the city ordinance.