a href link to Home a href link to FAQ

I Want to Report A Nuisance In My Neighborhood.

To report a nuisance, whether it be a noise complaint, neighborhood speeders or loud music, etc., please call our non-emergency line at 769-5674 or 769-5675. If an officer is available to take the call, they will come to your home to take an informational report. You may also come to the police department and file a nuisance report. The complaint will then be looked into.

If there is an emergency, crime in progress or threat present DO NOT call the non-emergency line. Dial 911 and follow the instructions of the dispatcher.