a href link to Home a href link to FAQ

I Want To Make A Complaint Against An Officer.

To file a complaint against an officer you will need to complete an officer complaint form in person at the police department.  After submitting your complaint form you will be contacted by a supervisor and given an opportunity to explain the nature of the complaint.   An inquiry will be conducted to determine if further actions against the involved officer should be taken.  

Making false claims against an officer is against the law.  If it is discovered that you have given false information, you will be charged with a crime.